This week I was able to join the guys on the This Feels One Sided Podcast! I had a lot of fun chatting with Matt & Casey and I think you all will really like it. Among many other things we discuss the following:
- The warm weather in southern California.
- How Maury C. Moose and The Forest Noel can help you put unruly kids to sleep.
- What books and authors inspired me as a kid.
- The unveiling of a segment called Busta Rhymes or Dr. Seuss.
- How my nights resemble a Paranormal Activity film.
- My past blog post about Batman & Ghostbusters.
- And more!
Listen to the interview on iTunes: www.bit.ly/16LFXWg
Like the podcast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisfeelsonesided
Check it out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/feelsonesided